Post contains affiliate links.
Thirsties’ Duo Pocket Diaper was a good diaper; if you have one I’m sure you’d agree with me on that statement. There were, however, a few things that could be changed to make the diaper a great diaper. What Thirsties did was evaluate the Duo Pocket, keep the great aspects of the diaper and then modify it to make it a great diaper. According to Thirsties, here are the things that make the One Size Pocket Diaper improved from the Duo Pocket Diaper:
One Size: designed to provide a great fit on babies from 8 to 40 lbs
Absorbency: we added one additional layer of microfiber terry to make this diaper even more absorbent. Inserts can be used individually or snapped together to provide four different absorbency and size options.
Snap Closures: To allow for more adjustability we changed our snap configuration to 2 rows of
- A two-piece diapering system combining 8 layers of absorbent insert and a waterproof pocket diaper.
- One size diaper provides a customizable fit for most babies from 8 to 40 lbs.
- No need to remove soiled inserts; they agitate out in the wash
- Newborn insert – 3 layers of microfiber terry. Full size insert – 5 layers of hemp cotton.
- Inserts can be used individually or snapped together to provide four different absorbency and size
- Available with Thirsties NEW hook & loop or NEW snap configuration with two rows of snaps
- Signature leg gussets provide gentle, yet secure, leak protection
- Stay-dry microfleece liner provides wetness protection
And guess what? We’re giving away two right here on First Time Mom!! I’ve seen the new pocket diaper, I have one actually and I cannot wait to use it on Baby #3! Kendall, my two and a half year old, is currently not interested in diapers at all so I gave the new pocket a spin on my five and a half month old nephew, BabyCakes. The fit is great and the gussets that are features of other Thirsties’ diapers are on this pocket diaper too. BabyCakes has these cute, chubby legs and the diaper fit nice and snug on them. I also love, love and I mean love, that you don’t have to unstuff the diaper to wash it. When you have 24 plus diapers in a stash to wash, unstuffing diapers for laundry day is just annoying. Thanks Thirsties!!!
Now for the fun! One First Time Mom reader will win two *new* One Size Pocket Diapers in their choice of color/print and closure style. All you need to do is complete the giveaway form below.